DatamanUSA is an Information Technology, Staffing Services, Project Management, Training Services and Business Solutions company that serves the enterprise needs of Fortune 500 corporations, as well as meets the specialized requirements of government agencies of all levels.
DatamanUSA, LLC is a:
SBA Certified 8(a) Program Participant
SBA Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
Certified DBE, SBE and MBE Organization
8(a) STARS II GWAC vendor
GSA Schedule 70
Dataman® is the trademark of DatamanUSA, llc. Dataman® provides Information Technology Solutions, IT Staffing, Training Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), utilizing a combination of onsite, offsite using Dataman office in Colorado.
In the last decade, Dataman® is successfully built a solid team of software professionals. This enables us to offer a wide range of custom programming skills involving the latest and most effective development technologies.
Dataman® provides the expertise required to plan, design, construct, and maintain mission-critical and operational systems to develop enterprise, client-server, intranet, and Internet solutions for businesses. At every stage of the development process, from conceptual design to product release, the highest quality standards are maintained. Extensive communication facilities allow us to keep in touch with our clients 24/ 7.
In addition, we offer customized business data processing services that match international standards of precision and timely execution. Our organization has extensive experience in processing large volumes of data required by major corporate and government organizations.
Our engagement models are flexible, scalable, secure, and custom-defined; based on the specific needs of each client. We follow a strategy that ensures business transformation, low operational costs, and quick time to market. Which contributes to increased revenue potential and 100% success for our client's enterprises
"Dataman® is a Small Business, Minority Woman Owned Company" and is certified by following organizations:
• Certified 8(a) company by Small Business Administrator.
• Certified Small disadvantage business.
• Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council.
• Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by Florida Minority Supplier Development Council.
• Certified Woman Owned Enterprise (WBE) & MBE by State of Missouri.
• Certified MBE by State of Colorado.
• Certified MBE by City and County of Denver.
• Certified MBE by RTD, Denver.
• Certified MBE by State of New Jersey.
• Certified Historical Underutilized Business (HUB) by State of North Carolina.